Season has sentimental value, each season also has a characteristic color that is brought with it. This beauty side of each color can show the natural spirit of nature that is so beautiful and unique. One of the favorite seasons of most people is spring. The beauty of spring is indeed irreplaceable.
You can enjoy the beauty of spring in your home as a home decoration theme. The spring theme depicts a warm and beautiful season. The flowers are also blooming buds foliage blossomed. How this will bring a different impression in your home. Here are some ideas that you can bring to decorating your home spring.
1. A minimalist bedroom is your choice, so just add a small tree in the corner of your room. Choose plants with a size that is not too large so it does not make your room full.
2. If you want to really bring a spring atmosphere to your room, you can add some plants to your room. Add plants to your window, it will give a fresh impression to your room. You can also add small plants to the wall shelf between your items.
3. Your room is not too big to add plants? Then you can replace your bed linen with flower patterns. Choose bed sheets with peach or bright colors. And a small vase on your bedroom table.
4. For your minimalist bathroom, just add small plants to your sink and wall shelf. Plants will give a fresh impression on your bathroom.
5. You can put flower arrangements with a large vase next to the laundry basket. bright color flowers suitable paired with laundry basket made of woven rope.
6. White tulips will give a clean and fresh impression to your kitchen. Choose a black vase so that the color contrasts with the flower.
7. To give your monochrome kitchen a bright color, choose brightly colored flowers such as oink-colored tulips with fresh green leaves.
8. You can also choose the color of flowers according to the color of your kitchen interior. Like the color of the yellow tulip that matches the color of the lamp.
9. In the living room you can put flowers in a vase. Match the size of flowers and vases with your table, so as to create harmony in the room.
10. You can also place a flower vase on a table near the flower. Together with the accessories you like.
11. You can put lilies and soft pink tulips on your dining table. Soft pink will give a sweet impression on your desk.
12. Put a simple white flower bouquet on your dining table. Combine with a wooden table and a candle.
13. Yellow flowers on the dining table will give the impression of bright and cheerful. Use as centerpieces on the table. Choose flowers that are not too relaxing and have few leaves, to avoid flowers from getting into the food.
14. You can also put living plants in your room to give a fresh impression. Living plants will also help provide fresh air to your home.
15. combining living and artificial plants is also good for your room. You can put artificial plants on the table, while plants live on the floor.
16. If you have a shelf, you can add a small pot to the rack as an additional decoration to your shelf. Be sure to water your plants so they don’t wither.